It is back to school time and it is time to pay back for all of the annoying, whining, and embarrassing this THEY did to US this summer.
I am thinking about blaring my “80s faves” at the bus stop, or when dropping them off at a friends house. I wanted to come up with a list of the Top 10 most embarrassing 80s songs.
PLEASE feel free to add your own! btw, if you can’t remember the song, click the link!
10. Cars That Go Boom by L’Trimm (ESPECIALLY if you drive a “grocery getter”!)
9. Hot Hot Hot by Buster Poindexter
8. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.
7. We Built This City by Jefferson Starship
6. Bang Your Head by Quiet Riot
5. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham (I am still waiting for George to go straight and marry me!)
4. Mickey by Toni Basil
3. Like a Virgin by Madonna
2. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
1. Da Butt by E.U. (and notably one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME)
So, come on Mamas and Daddys, SHOW THEM WHO IS BOSS!!!